- What would your last meal be?
- Roast Chicken, Yorkshire Puddings, gravy, bread sauce, breadcrumbs and creamy cauliflower cheese, followed by chocolate sponge and hot chocolate sauce.
- What is your most memorable food experience?
- My most recent memorable experience was the H&J Gastro Tour around Marylebone and Soho. I can’t live without chocolate and love any deli food which combines cheese and pastries!
- What is most likely to ruin your evening when dining out?
- Slow service from ignorant people who have no passion for the food they are serving and how they serve it.
- What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
- I’m happy to eat and try anything, but the smell, texture and taste of liver and kidneys make me feel ill!
- Who or what inspired your career in the food industry?
- My parents. Amazing home cooked food from my mum, and the opportunity of great holidays, family meals out in different restaurants and trying new food. I realised from an early age I wanted to be the one involved in creating and delivering the food and making great experiences for people - hence why I got into hospitality.